Have you heard of Fat Quarter Shop’s Sew Colorful Club?? Each month they send you a curated bundle of fat quarters that are all based off of one color. If you are looking for a really fun way to get a variety of fabrics into your stash, this is such a fabulous way to do so! The schedule of colors is as follows:
- January (cream) – Fat Quarter Shop
- February (pink) – Kim Lapacek of Persimon Dreams
- March (green) – Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts
- April (gray) – Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life
- May (aqua) – Chelsi Stratton, Chelsi Stratton’s Blog
- June (yellow) – Jen Van Orman of Heritage Threads
- July (dark blue) – Amanda Niederhausen of Jedi Craft Girl
- August (purple) – Melanie Call of A Bit of Scrap Stuff
- September (orange) – Pat Sloan, Pat Sloan’s Blog
- October (black) – Melissa Corry of Happy Quilting Melissa
- November (brown) – Fat Quarter Shop
- December (red) Doug of Antler Quilt Design
I am super excited to be participating in June with the color yellow. Yellow is not a color I generally use a lot. In fact, if you look in my stash, the color I have the least of is actually yellow. I thought this would be a really fun challenge to use yellow instead of a go-to like pink. 🙂
If you are interested in signing up, you can do so by clicking HERE.
My wheels are turning and I can’t wait to show you what I’ve come up with in June. I hope you’ll join in the fun and sew along with us!